May 01, 2006

I have two separate blogs.



I post my daily homilies over at 1monk.blogspot.com.

Here at monkallover.blogspot.com, I post other things.

Because of the resolutions the bishop asked me to profess publicly at my priestly ordination, homilies are a part of the service I owe to Christ and his Church.

Out of respect for my Employers, I maintain a professional separation between my homily blog (1monk.blogspot.com) and my "meandering" blog that you are reading at this very moment.

From time to time, acquaintances tell me of their surprise to discover that I have the two separate blogs-- and not just the one they already knew about.

There!

I've posted it.

Now all of you know.



2 Comments:

Blogger dilexitprior said...

That's such a cute picture. I appreciate both this blog as well as your homilies. It's interesting to read the various homilies the priests of St. Blogs are posting and comparing how they address common themes.

6:51 PM  
Blogger glorybe said...

Hi Father! I just found your blog and now I know you have another one. I am looking forward to reading your homilies. This picture is really cute!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Click HERE to go back to the front page of this blog.