May 23, 2006

Two Pieces of My Chain


That is not a depiction of "murder-in-the-monastery". It's of a good, old-fashioned, monk-to-monk haircut.

The right-hand column or sidebar of my blog contains several links.

One Monk’s Monastery” is my own personal description of the monk’s life and of my monastery.

However, my monastery, Prince of Peace Abbey, in Oceanside, California, has an official website of its own: “The Monastery’s Own Place”. The monastery is less than an hour’s drive north of the city of San Diego. You can book a room with us to spend a few days in quiet reflection, while joining in our daily cycle of worship and prayers. You can also visit the beaches of Southern California— they’re only two miles away from the monastery.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Bob Farrell said...

I consider myself blessed to be developing a genetically induced tonsure.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Father Stephanos, O.S.B. said...

I wonder if it can be done by waxing.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Click HERE to go back to the front page of this blog.