August 25, 2006

A MEME OF NOBLE DESCENT

Michelle Arnold, one of the JimmyAkin.org bloggers, has tagged me.

1. Which famous person would you most like to learn that you are descended from?
Lazarus whom Jesus raised from the dead.

2. Which famous person would you hate to learn that you are descended from?
I would hate to be the immediate offspring (son) of someone like Adolph Hitler, Idi Amin or Saddam Hussein. Being more removed like a grandson, great-grandson or farther would be tolerable.

3. If you could be ancestor to any living famous person, who would it be and why?
Several organizations use the name “Ku Klux Klan”. I would get a kick out of being discovered to be an ancestor of the leader of whichever KKK organization is the largest. That way I could say,
“Hey, boy!
I’m Catholic.
I’m a priest
I ain’t white.
I’m an immigrant.
I’m yo’ grand-daddy.
You don’t qualify for the KKK.”

4. If you could go back in time and meet any known ancestor of yours, who would it be?
Well, I’ll answer with an unknown: that ancestor who was the first to bear my surname, “Pedrano”.

5. Tag five others.
Tim Jones of JimmyAkin.org
Gerald Naus of ClosedCafeteria.blogspot.com
Thomas of AmericanPapist.com
Any Shriner of the HolyWhapping.blogspot.com
He who blogs his own name at MarkShea.blogspot.com

What about Michelle Arnold?
Click HERE for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Click HERE to go back to the front page of this blog.