April 24, 2007

Spirituality and Men

Links to Various, Previous, etc.
Finding the Masculine Genius

A Christology for Manhood

The Beginning and the Goal of Spiritual Direction

Listen, men! Chastity grows with the practice of mercy. (Battling Sexual Sins)

Honest Sex, Honest Marriage, Honest Celibacy

Lastly, since Biblical covenants were
culturally masculine relationships, and
since the Son of Man, Christ the Lord,
offers us the New and Everlasting
Covenant in his Eucharist, I encourage
men to approach the Eucharist as a
paradigm, a renewal, and a strengthening
of masculine identification with Christ
and masculine loyalty to Christ.

Renewing the Promises (The Covenantal Structure of the Mass)

Behold the man! Crucify him ... for me and for my sins! May I live and die for him, as he has died and lives for me!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Bob Farrell said...

*ABSURDITY WARNING*

HEY!!! None of these links are authored by Fr. Rohr!!! How can you discuss masculinity and Christianity without him!!!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Father Stephanos, O.S.B. said...

I'm not telling.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Jeron said...

omg please don't even get me started on fr. rohr. i'm a little upset with him & his enneagram shtick.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Click HERE to go back to the front page of this blog.