April 27, 2008

Retreats at my monastery and elsewhere

Generally speaking, one who wishes to make a retreat at my monastery calls up and makes the reservation for a room. Such retreatants join us in our prayers and Mass throughout each day, take their meals in the guesthouse, and are free to walk the grounds, read, etc.

Sometimes groups rent our retreat facilities and run their own programs there.

One such group is the Father Kolbe Missionaries of the Immaculata, a secular institute that I wrote about in a blogpost a few days ago. They promote a spirituality movement for laypersons called "Militia Immaculatae" (M.I.). The movement will hold several retreats next year at my monastery, Prince of Peace Abbey, Oceanside, California.

M.I. Married Couples
May 9 to 11
(Yours truly, Fr. Stephanos, will be the speaker for this one.)

M.I. Young Adults
May 23 to 25
However, this retreat is going to be in Montebello, California, not at my monastery.


For more information, contact the Father Kolbe Missionaries of the Immaculata.
Telephone(626) 917-0040
E-mail: fkmincal[at]aol.com


1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs Jackie Parkes MJ said...

Sound good!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Click HERE to go back to the front page of this blog.